Who we are
Brunei's National Health Sciences Institution
The vision of PAPRSB Institute of Health Sciences is to be among Asia's top-ranking health science institution. Our mission is to provide high-value education, to conduct high impact research and to extend outstanding community service. We aim to produce high-quality health professionals to meet the national needs of Brunei.
What we do
Shaping the Future of Health Professionals
Originally founded in 2000 as the Institute of Medicine, PAPRSB Institute of Health Sciences has expanded beyond solely providing medical training. We ensure the Institute remains relevant and sensitive to the rapidly changing needs of the country and work closely with the Ministry of Health.
We offer Bachelor of Health Science in 5 disciplines, Masters by coursework and Graduate Research Studies programmes.
- Master of Medicine by Coursework (part-time only)
- Master of Nursing by Coursework
- Master of Public Health by Coursework
- Master of Health Science in Biomedical Science by Research
- Master of Health Science in Clinical Science by Research
- Master of Health Science in Nursing by Research
- Master of Health Science in Midwifery by Research
- Master of Health Science in Public Health by Research