Date: 24-27 June 2014
Venue: PAPRSB Institute of Health Sciences, University Brunei Darussalam
Theme: "Advancing Education and Practice to Global Health Challenges”.
The conference aims to bring together international and national participants to provide a forum on advancing nursing and midwifery education. It is a platform for strengthening nursing and midwifery practices to global health challenges for quality health outcome of the patients, families and community contributing to the enhancement of the nursing and midwifery profession.
The objectives of the conference are:
- To discuss current development in advancing nursing and midwifery education and practice.
- To evaluate the effect and impact of advancement in education, practice, management, and research on global health issues.
- To disseminate new development in education, practice, management and research to global health challenges in nursing and midwifery profession.
- To develop and enhance networking between national and international participants related to research, education, management and practice in nursing and midwifery profession including services.
The programme will deliver plenary and concurrent sessions based around the following sub-themes:
- Enhancing Clinical Practice
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Research in Nursing and Midwifery
- International and Inter-Sectoral Collaboration
- Educational Innovation in Nursing and Midwifery