The 10th MIB Conference Co-Secretariats based in IHS are Dr Haiza, Dr Hanna and Dr Nurol.
Interested participants from Brunei may contact and submit their abstracts to the 10th MIB Conference Co-Secretariats at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding 10th MIB (Malaysia-Indonesia-Brunei) Medical Sciences Conference 2017, please click link.
Theme: Current Healthcare Challenges in South East Asia
Date: 26th-28th July 2017
Venue: UKM Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Maternity/Child Health
- Infection & Immunity
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Social Medicine
- Bio Medical Science & Technology
- Community Medicine
- Medical Education.
Recommended hotel: Vivatel Hotel
Transport will be provided by the organisers.
- USD$250 For international participants
- USD$100 for international students
- Abstract guidelines may be downloaded here [Abstract Guideline 2017].
- Abstracts will be published in the UKM Journal - Medicine and Health.